Face Mask- Tropical Flowers
Face Mask- Tropical Flowers
- Add Style and personality to your wardrobe with our custom printed Face Masks.
- Made from 3 layers of fabric, very soft and comfortable to wear, plus each mask comes with 2 interchangeable carbon filters for a 5 layer filter system.
- The black elastic ear loops have toggles to adjust the size and provide a comfortable and secure fit to the face whilst maintaining maximum comfort for long-term wear.
- Reusable and machine washable face masks are ideal for a variety of uses from personal protective equipment (PPE) to gardening, sports, and general health and safety applications, with added resistance to airborne particles with interchangeable five-layer filters.
- The insertable filters are made of activated carbon and a protective non-woven, melt-blown filter cloth, featuring a five-layer filtration system that is specifically designed to keep away a range of airborne contaminants and are rated at PM2.5 certification.
- Filters are recommended to be replaced every 5-7 days if used occasionally or 2-3 days for more frequent use. PM 2.5 filters are intended for single-use and are not washable.
- These stylish face masks are both hand and machine washable.
- Masks are non-medical grade
The tees are designed and printed in Maitland, Australia onto quality cotton. Made
in Bangladesh, our products are sourced from an Ethical and Responsible business
that has been awarded a WRAP Certification for its business standards. This
means they obey the laws of their country, treat their workers with dignity and
respect, pay them a good wage, and are conscious of the impact their operation
has on the environment. The WRAP certification is a recognized symbol of a
commitment to uphold social and ethical standards.
Funded by Dianne and Zane, mother and son, Peace Warrior is a small Australian
business based in Maitland.
Zane is autistic and has a true passion for art. He creates all the designs you see
on our products.
Being autistic, Zane struggled to find paid employment since leaving school. He is
really passionate about advocating for people with disabilities. He believes inclusion
is the way for society to move forward. Peace Warrior is proof that people who are
autistic can be high-functioning contributors to our society.
Dianne and Zane love working together and this is aiding him in gaining more
independence through earning a living. This is something all parents of kids with
disabilities really want and dream of.
We are about our planet and environment and for this reason, we are trying to walk
lightly by using renewable energy, compostable mailers and labels, eco-friendly inks
in our printing and we only buy from ethical and responsible suppliers.
We have teamed up with Sea Shelter, a Marine Conservation Charity. When you buy from Peace Warrior, 10% of sales from our “Spirit Animal” collection goes directly to Sea Shelter.